Happy first day of May. After today, I am taking the month of May off from writing this blog.
Here are my goals for the merry month of May:
- Complete my weekly column for ROAR every week before deadline;
- write an essay every week for #52essays2017;
- finish my econ article;
- have and recover from cataract surgery;
- make an 8-day trip to Toronto to visit a friend;
- get a permanent crown on an upper molar in Mexico on May 19;
- get 30 mins of exercise at least 5 days a week;
- always be submitting;
- and to finish my rainbow short story.
What are your goals for May?