I’ve been selected for The Beautiful Blogger Award by Sabrina Garie http://sabrinagarie.com/ who writes fantasy, science fiction, paranormal and romance fiction. Here are the rules for the award, which I will try to follow:
Rule One. Share seven things about me.
1) I live and write in Portland, Oregon. The fact that I live here greatly influences my writing.
2) I love my family.
3) I support other artists’ work. Always have. I buy art, I buy books. I #AmazonLike work that comes up on Twitter, even if I haven’t read it, haven’t bought it. I write reviews for books that I read, if I like them. I contribute to crowdsourcing campaigns of my friends.
4) I belong to two playwrights groups that read and comment on members’ work.
5) I garden.
6) I’m currently writing another mystery in the Shirley Combs/Dr. Watson series, revising a play, and starting a new, much darker, mystery/suspense novel.
7) I identify as lesbian, and today I learned of another lesbian friend’s death. This makes me sad, she was a pillar of the lesbian feminist community.
The next rule is to pass the award to seven bloggers. The award is passed to:
http://andreacarlisle.com/2012/06/11/strange-aches/#more-5766 Andrea Carlisle, who writes the fabulous Go Ask Alice Blog
http://lookingthroughwater.wordpress.com/ Judy Allen, who is publishing her memoir, one chapter at a time, and whose wonderful book Looking Through Water is also available.
http://sapphirephelanspassioncorner.blogspot.com/ Sapphire Phelan author of erotic, sweet paranormal, fantasy, science fiction and romance.
http://lisamondello.blogspot.com/ Lisa Mondello, Author of Material Witness (and many other books, check it out)
http://chickswagger.com/ Misty Dietz, who writes the Chick Swagger Blog. Love it.
http://www.simplyali.com/ Simply Ali, reader extraordinaire!
http://savannahchase.com/ Savannah Chase, Best Selling Erotic Romance author
http://keirakohl.com/blog/ Keira Kohl another Beautiful Erotic Romance author
Thank you, Sabrina Garie http://sabrinagarie.com/ for choosing me for this award! I love reading other writers and readers blogs and choosing which ones to pass this award on to.